Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In The Beginning

There might have been things I missed, but don't be unkind 
It don't mean I'm blind 
Perhaps there's a thing or two I think of lying in bed 
I shouldn't have said 

But, there it is 

You see, it's all clear 
You were meant to be here from the beginning 

Maybe I might have changed and not been so cruel 
Not been such a fool 
Whatever was done is done - I just can't recall 
It doesn't matter at all 

You see, it's all clear 
You were meant to be here from the beginning
                      -Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

Remember these things, I have made you, I will not forget you. I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you. This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb.
                    -God, through the voice of the prophet Isaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment

emergent god


e·mer·gent (ĭ-mûr'jənt) adj. Coming into view, existence, or notice

god (gŏd) n. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.


______________________________________________